Booking and Conditions
To request availability, contact us using this simpler, shorter form. To book your stay now, you can either:
- Book via fax: click on the button to the right, print, complete and fax the form back to us.
- Book via EMAIL: complete the form below and click on "send". Please make sure to read our booking conditions and payment information carefully before confirming your booking.
* Required fields
** Terms and Conditions: Accepted the terms and conditions to send the message that briefly summarized here: Payment of 30% of the total amount at reservation; cancellation thereof, to be executed 30 days prior to arrival to avoid losing your deposit.
*** According to Law 196/03, La Paggeria Bed and Breakfast is allowed to handle the personal information you send with this contact form only in so far as needed to meet the service you request. The personal information you share with us will only be seen by authorized staff. Your personal information is never shared with any third party.
HOW TO BOOK
- Please fill out the form above filling in all the obligatory fields, and send it to us via email (clicking on the SEND
button) or by fax. The fax form can be downloaded by clicking on the button FAX at the top of the page.
Fax to + 39 055 401 362. Before reserving please carefully read our Cancellation Policy.
- To guarantee the reservation please pay a deposit of 30% of the total cost of the stay.
HOW TO PAY THE DEPOSIT
- We accept the following credit cards:, - Mastercard & VISA
- The deposit can be paid by bank transfer to the following bank account:
Banca del Mugello Credito Cooperativo S.C.R.L.
Vaglia, Florence, Italy
IBAN: IT 76Y0832538130000000052393
- Postal Order of 30% of the total cost of the stay to:
Intestato a PAOLO VERZELLETTI
Via di Basciano 130,
Vaglia Firenze, 50030
Loc. Montorsoli Italy
Since April 1, 2018, the city of Vaglia started the tourism tax that is applied for up to a maximum stay of 6 consecutive nights.
This accommodation thus applies the tax of Euro 0,50 per person per night.
- A few exceptions can be applied:
- minors under 14 years old;
- anyone staying to assist someone in a local hospital, since the person is accompanying a patient;
- the parents, or assistant, of anyone assisting a minor under 18 years old that are in a local hospital, for a maximum of 2 guests per patient.
HOW TO PAY THE BALANCE
The balance is payable only in cash on arrival.
Cancellation up to 30 days before arrival - Deposit will be reimbursed in full.
Cancellation from 30 days before arrival to the date of arrival - 30% deposit will not be returned.
No Show will incur a penalty of 100%
The reservation will be held for the number of nights for the room type reserved.
In the case of a short stay or early departure, for any reason whatsoever, the cost of the stay must be paid in full.